The Mystery of free light leaks Blend Modes
The term may not be familiar with neophytes and green horns in video editing. Once you experience the activity all by yourself, you will be astonished on how it will bring you to another world of fantasy or to a specific time in a hidden dimension. From your own bedroom to the splashing waves of the sea orbottom of the ocean, the experience is great. Your eyes will never be deceived again with the birth of free light leaks for FCPX and Adobe Premiere Pro. Here are a few things to shed light on the most promising technology of video editing and production:
- Downloading the free light leaks package from a website. This is the initial step in order to avail the software that will edit the raw footage you have captured on your video or camcorder.See here.
- Double-clicking on the downloaded file to unzip it.A simple process of testing your desktop or laptop computer’s compatibility requirements with the downloaded free light leaks software before finally opening it.
- Import the downloaded file onto your FCPX or Adobe Premiere Pro Software. A step where you bring in the free light leaks file to your actual and or selected raw screen footage.
- Selecting the file in the browser’s pop-up window.This will signify your intention of applying the free light leaks file into your actual editing stage.
- Setting in and out points of the free light leaks you wish to use.This is a critical part of the editing procedure where you will select the shades of color and light as an initial or final effect to your selected raw footage.
- Dragging your selection on the layer above your footage. Doing this step will combine your raw footage with that of the selected free light leaks special effect on your video.
- Changing the blend mode to complete the loop.This is possible by clicking on the free light leaks player in your sequence.
- Changing the blend modes to screen in the inspector window under compositing in order to get the best results.This is the last process if you wish to use the FCPX version.
- Changing the blend modes to screen under audacity on your effect controls tab by double clicking on the free light leaks layer with your sequence.This is also the process to be done for Adobe Premiere Pro version.
- Experiment with a lot of colors and with different shades of lights and shapes to give life and long lasting effects on your raw footages. Imagine a White Sea urchin or a gray hammerhead shark turned into baby blue or dark green sea creatures.
All of these procedures will help you understand the concepts of both the light leaks effect for FCPX and Adobe Premiere Pro versions. Take time and enjoy the perks of video production and editing.